Purity Health Ltd – FireStar competition
Sports Direct gym challenge
1. The competition entry period will run from 07/02/2016 to 29/02/2016 (the “Prize Draw Period”).
2. To enter the competition, entrants must run a mile in under 10 minutes, take a photo of themselves and their time and submit it to the competition page on the FireStar website www.firestarenergy.com before the 29 February 2016.
3. The competition prize draw is open to UK and Ireland individual residents aged 16 years and over excluding directors, management and employees (and their immediate families) of Purity Health Ltd and SportsDirect.com Retail Ltd or the agencies or organisations associated with the prize draw.
4. The prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
5. No purchase is necessary.
6. There is a maximum of one entry per person for the prize draw. No bulk, machine generated, consumer group or third party entries or those suspected as such will be accepted. Any attempted interference with the running of this prize draw will result in a void entry.
7. All entries received will be entered into the draw to win the following prize:
- A YEAR’S FREE GYM MEMBERSHIP
- A SEPARATE PRIZE OF TWO PERSONAL TRAINER SESSIONS WILL BE AWARDED FOR THE FASTEST TIME
8. The winner will be selected in a random draw from all valid entries received on Monday 15 February 2016. The winner will be notified within five days of the draw.
9. All reasonable effort will be made to contact winners; however, if a winner is not contactable or the prize is not claimed within five days of notification, the winner will forfeit the prize and a further winner will be selected from all remaining valid entries.
10. Each prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternative in whole or in part.
11. Purity Health Ltd accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted, damaged, lost or misdirected entries. No responsibility will be taken for telecommunication or website error.
12. If for any reason any aspect of the prize draw is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of Purity Health Ltd which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the prize draw, Purity Health Ltd may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the prize draw, or invalidate any affected entries.
13. None of Purity Health Ltd, its associated agencies and organisations will be liable for any loss, expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with the prize draw or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including fraud or personal injury or death due to negligence) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
14. Any person submitting an entry form for the prize draw agrees to receive email communication from Purity Health Ltd about the prize draw, together with any other communications that they have intimated on the entry form that they wish to receive.
15. Any person submitting an entry form for the prize draw is providing information to Purity Health Ltd and Sports Direct.
Promoter: Purity Health Ltd, Firestar Energy, The Magdalen Centre, Oxford Science Park, Oxford, OX44GA